How in the hell this friggin’ shit full airline could dare to even think of doing such a thing???
United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz, it is time for YOUR sorry-ass to be re-accommodated.
The sequence of events is based on preliminary reports submitted by the airline’s employees:
“Summary of Flight 3411
• On Sunday, April 9, after United Express Flight 3411 was fully boarded, United’s gate agents were approached by crew members that were told they needed to board the flight.
• We sought volunteers and then followed our involuntary denial of boarding process (including offering up to $1,000 in compensation) and when we approached one of these passengers to explain apologetically that he was being denied boarding, he raised his voice and refused to comply with crew member instructions.
• He was approached a few more times after that in order to gain his compliance to come off the aircraft, and each time he refused and became more and more disruptive and belligerent.
• Our agents were left with no choice but to call Chicago Aviation Security Officers to assist in removing the customer from the flight. He repeatedly declined to leave.
• Chicago Aviation Security Officers were unable to gain his cooperation and physically removed him from the flight as he continued to resist — running back onto the aircraft in defiance of both our crew and security officials.”
It actually goes back a long time this shitty airline was treating their customers in a horrendously shitty way;
I used to fly United some time ago, at least twice a year for transpacific flights between NYC and SEL, earning over 200,000 miles on my MileagePlus account.
I couldn’t help but fly them even though their services were quite crappy, only because they were cheap..
And this one day, I asked for a blanket right after the boarding, then this female flight attendant wasn’t bringing it for over 5, 10, 20 minutes.. So I rang the bell and asked her if there is something wrong, as bringing over a blanket couldn’t possibly be a big deal.
Then this attendant responded to me with this phrase “I don’t like your tone.”..
Who the hell cares whether she likes my tone or not? she wasn’t doing what she was paid to be doing..
With this incident, I’ve realised how this shitty airline and their employees would think of their paying customers, and having been trying not to use them any more since then..
Thinking again, should I be grateful that SHITED bitch didn’t shoot me or hit me or throw my head into the armrest or something?..
And the one. Ginger Evans, who is responsible for the typical lying doughnut-eating losers at Chicago Aviation Police, who are not even allowed carry firearms, should be held accountable and step down if she has any remorse on the blatantly false and misleading statements they had made.
The good thing has been this Shited Airlines stock got the direct hit and they lost almost $950 Million USD.
But it’s coming up again soon after.. those chicken heads..
And there always are these back-stabbing practices normally by the low-level, same shit cheap competitors.
Emirates, contrary to the most people’s perception, was the most cheap, horrible service airlines the last time I’ve checked, this last February it was.
They’ve revised their policy after this cheap executive came up from somewhere Asia, Indonesia or Malaysia, somewhere along there, not to give out any amenity to Coach class passengers, no matter how long the flight would be.
In addition to that, you can’t even borrow a ball-point pen to complete your customs documents they’re handing out.
Those mostly Arab flight attendants’ response time to your calling would be more than 3 minutes whereas it is supposed to be almost immediate in other airlines, that is if you’re very lucky; They don’t care to respond at all.
So beware of this CHEAP Emirates as well, and try to choose Ethiad as they offer similar itineraries with totally superior services.
Then again, you’re going down, SHITED Airlines, Shame on you, losers.
You SHITED and Chicago Aviation Police are so fucked this time as this poor passenger hires a high-powered attorney;